Mondays have a reputation for not being liked or even hated, hence the famous saying, “I hate Mondays”, but it’s time to reclaim the day and get your week off to a good start with these Monday inspirational quotes. When Monday comes around after a weekend of rest and relaxation, it brings everyone back down to earth. Then all you need to get yourself psyched up for a productive work week is some Monday inspiration from these Monday quotes. Also, you’ll be ready to take on the world one day at a time if you begin the day by reading some of these fantastic ‘you’ve got this’ quotes. Now is the time to reclaim your Mondays with these Monday quotes, don’t forget to love yourself; the rest will follow.
Get Excited For The Week Ahead With These Quotes On Monday.
1. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.“ — Edmond Mbiaka
2. “Even the best weeks start with Monday.” —Nice Peter
3. “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” —Unknown
4. “Stop making excuses; you’re the only one stopping you.” — Issa Rae
5. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” — David Dweck
6. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” —Germany Kent
7. “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” — Ken Poirot
8 “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” —Michael Ely
9. “The most effective way to do is to do it.” —Amelia Earhart
10. “Okay, it’s Monday, but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” — Kimberly Jiménez
11. “Every day brings new choices.” —Martha Beck
Other Quotes that may interest you:
- Be Kind To Yourself Quotes – These quotes remind you to prioritise self-love and care.
- ‘You’ve Got This’ Quotes – Believe in yourself and be your number one cheerleader.
- Grateful Heart Quotes – Be yourself, be happier and live in the moment.
Quotes On Monday.
12. “The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday.” — Art Rooney
13. “All our dreams can come true—if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
14. “Monday is for people with a mission.” —Cristina Imre
15. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.”—Kristin, Sophisticated Gal
16. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” — Dr. Henry Lin
17. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” —Jim Rohn
18. “So, Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends — but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” — Julio Alexi Genao
19. “It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing—it’s not permanent.” —Unknown
20. “May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short.” — Unknown
21. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” —Theodore Roosevelt
More quotes for inspiration:
- Personal Growth & Self-Development Quotes – These personal growths and self-development quotes will inspire you to focus on your personal development to be the best version of yourself.
- Cute Love Quotes About Him – A great compilation of cute love quotes about him to let that special someone in your life know just how much he means to you.
Quotes On Monday.
22. “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” — Rita Schiano
23. Your talent determines what you can do. Whilst your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.
24. “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.” — Rebecca Gober
25. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” —Unknown.
26. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” — Jerry Spinelli
27. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’” —Audrey Hepburn
28. “Let each man exercise the art he knows.” — Aristophanes
29. “Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges.” — Bryant McGill
30. “Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen — that stillness becomes radiance.” — Morgan Freeman31. “Someday is not a day of the week.” — Denise Brennan-Nelson
32. Quotes On Monday: “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
33. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” —Estée Lauder
34. “The worst Monday is the one that gets wasted for nothing.” —Unknown
35. “If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her 18th birthday, you can get out of bed.” —E. Jean Carroll
36. “Mondays are tough only for those people who don’t know how to spend them cheerfully. Get up and have fun today!” —Unknown
37. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” —Deep Roy
38. The future depends on what you do today.” — Mahatma Gandhi
39. “It’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.” — Brian White
40. “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” —Andrea L’Artiste
41. “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” —David Dweck
42. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” — Edmond Mbiaka
43. “The future depends on what you do today.” —Mahatma Gandhi
44. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
45. “So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” — Caterina Fake
46. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” — Charles Dickens
47. “May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short.” —Unknown
48. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” — Henry Ford
49. “Don’t cheat the world of your contribution. Give it all you’ve got.” — Unknown
50. “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.” — Olin Miller
51. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” —Ken Poirot
52. “Your talent determines what you can do. Whilst Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” —Lou Holtz.
53. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” —Edmond Embiaka
54. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
55. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” — Albert Einstein
56. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” — Aristotle
57. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
58. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” — Farrah Gray
59. “OK, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” —Kimberly Jiménez
60. “If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.” — Jen Welter
61. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” — Shonda Rhimes
62. “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” —Rita Schiano
63. “On my own I will just create, and if it works, it works, and if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.” — Oprah Winfrey
64. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” — Osc
65. Quotes On Monday: “A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” — Bruce Lee
66. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.
67. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” — Zig Ziglar
68. “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” — Beyoncé
69. “Think of many things; do one.” — Portuguese proverb
70. “Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.” —Sukhraj S. Dhillon
71. “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” —Ruth Bader Ginsburg
72. “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” —Leggy Saul.
73. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” —Elon Musk
74. “There are many opportunities in every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” —Isabella Koldras
75. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —Will Rogers
76. “Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.” — John Lennon
77. “Out of difficulties grow miracles.” — Jean de La Bruyère
78. Quotes On Monday: “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
79. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” —John Wooden
80. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” —Jerry Spinelli
81. “The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” —Walt Disney
82. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
83. “We only have one life, and it is very precious, and there’s a lot we can do, and there’s a lot we should do.” —Selena Gomez
84. “I tell myself, ‘You’ve been through so much, you’ve endured so much, time will allow me to heal, and soon this will be just another memory that made me the strong woman, athlete, and mother I am today.’” — Serena Williams
85. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one!” — Dolly Parton
86. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” —Pablo Picasso.
87. “Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.” —Stephanie LaHart
88. Quotes On Monday: “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” —Miles Davis
89. “Dreams don’t have to just be dreams. You can make it a reality; if you just keep pushing and keep trying, then eventually you’ll reach your goal. And if that takes a few years, then that’s great, but if it takes 10 or 20, then that’s part of the process.” — Naomi Osaka
90. “We have to let go of who we think we should be and embrace what is.” — Achea Redd
91. “You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.” — Amy Poehler
92. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” —Ralph Marston
93. “The beginning is always today.” —Mary Shelley
94. “What starts on Monday should carry through to Friday; that is, enthusiasm.” —Byron Pulsifer
95. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
96. “Definitions belong to the definers, not the defined.” — Toni Morrison
97. “Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world.” — Eckhart Tolle
98. “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” —Ken Poirot
99. Quotes On Monday: “You don’t need a New Year to make a change. All you need is a Monday.” —Unknown
100“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” —Maria Robinson
101. “Every day, think as you wake up: Today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.” —Dalai Lama XIV.
102. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — Malala Yousafzai
103. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” — Mandy Hale
104. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” — Earl Nightingale
105. “I care about decency and humanity and kindness. Kindness today is an act of rebellion.” — Pink
106. “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” — Joseph Campbell
107. “Yesterday is ashes, tomorrow wood. Only today does the fire burn brightly.” —Old Eskimo Proverb
108. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” —Camilla Eyring Kimball
109. “Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends.” — Cristina Imre
110. “This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.” —Gabriel García Márquez
111. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” — Ken Poirot
112. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” — Norman Vincent Peale
113. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” — Aristotle Onassis
Have A Great Week With These Quotes on Monday!
- Need Encouragement? Here Are 26 ‘You’ve Got This’ Quotes. - 28 September 2023
- Be Kind To Yourself Quotes: Love Yourself Always. - 28 September 2023
- Cute Love Quotes About Him: Express Your Love. - 28 September 2023