Look no further than these very inspirational ‘you’ve got this quotes’, to inspire and motivate you to say “I’ve got this”, believe you do and then take practical steps to accomplish your set goals. The essence of these ‘you got it quotes’ is to encourage you to believe in yourself and recognise that you possess all the necessary qualities to succeed and achieve your goals. Also, you might want to check out these 40 grateful heart quotes for more inspiration.
1. Hey! You’ve got this.
2. “The great secret of getting what you want from life is to know what you want and believe you can have it.” – Norman Vincent Peale
3. Take a deep breath. You’ve got this.
This is a simple yet great ‘you’ve got this quote’. For you can truly accomplish anything, you put your mind to. All you have to do is to believe in yourself and that is half the job done already. So take a deep breath and get a move on.
4. “The first step to getting what you want is to have the courage to get rid of what you don’t.” – Zig Ziglar
Essentially you need to make space in your life for the thing, job, person etc that you want. You’ve got this! Just declutter your life and/or your space of things that are no longer serving or of use to you, to make space for things that you do want.
5. Don’t worry, you’ve got this.
6. “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” – Brian Tracy
This is a great ‘you got it quote’, as it clearly states that you can bring about the changes you seek. If you what a different outcome, try something different. Also this ‘you got it quote’ illuminates the saying that perseverance and hard work pays off.
7. May all vibes say: You got this.
8. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
9. You’re strong, smart and you’ve got this.
10. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jules Renard
Put in the work with passion and consistency, and you will get your desired results. However, always remember on your road to achieving your goals, have courage and be kind to everyone. There is no need to treat people badly to get to the top.
11. You’ve got what it takes.
12. “There is a direct correlation between an increased sphere of comfort and getting what you want.” – Tim Ferriss
13. Pick yourself up, you got this.
14. “Not getting what you want either means you don’t want it enough, or you have been dealing too long with the price you have to pay.” – Rudyard Kipling
15. You’ve got this. Life is tough, but so are you.
16. “I’m a big believer that life changes as much as you want it to.” – Martin Freeman.
17. You’ve got this. Just breathe.
18. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jules Renard.
19. “Find something that makes you happy and go for it.” – Zendaya.
The only life we can be one hundred per cent sure of is the present one, so we might as well make the most of it.
20. “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart.
21. “When you achieve one dream, dream another. Getting what you want is only a problem if you have nowhere to go next. Dreaming is a lifetime occupation.” – Rudy Ruettiger.
22. To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. The world is not yet a reckless enough place to reward a whole bunch of undeserving people.
23. “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach.
This ‘you’ve got this quote’ is so straight to the point in the sense that, it is good to have dreams but those dreams will not become a reality 9 times out of 10 if they are not backed up with action. In other words, you have to take practical steps to accomplish your dreams or goals in life.
24. “If you want to do something, go for it, you’ve got nothing to lose.” – Louis Tomlinson
25. You’ve got this. Find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
26. “You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.” – Diana Ross.
- The Truth About Forgiveness: Why It Is So Hard. - 23 May 2023
- How to fall in love with taking care of yourself. - 11 April 2023
- Best Quotes For Financial Freedom And Independence. - 19 March 2023