The importance of a positive mindset.
A positive mindset helps you have a better outlook on life. It helps you not live in fear but instead in optimism that everything will work out for your greater good. It helps you reach out to pursue your heart’s desires. And see failure only as a learning curve to achieve your goals in life.
Your mindset and belief system has great control over everything you do daily. What you think, how you act, and the words you utter are all in accordance with what you believe. You manifest what you are and not just what you desire. If you have positive thoughts and beliefs, you will have positive energy and attract more positivity into your life. Life would be so much more enjoyable with a positive mindset.
Here are 15 great positive mindset quotes to inspire you to have and keep a positive mindset.
1. “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
So if you carry negative thoughts or have a negative mindset, life experiences will tend to be more negative. And the reverse is also the case. When your heart is pure, you see the good in others and the world around you, and generally have a good mindset. Then what you will see in the world would be more on the positive side. So, for instance, if you generally think the world is a dangerous place, all you will see around you are potential dangers; you would live in fear. And that is a very low energy vibration to be in. A person cannot be happy living in constant fear. The general point of this positive mindset quote is that there has to be a balance, see the good as well as the bad, but focus more on the good things in life and your environment.
2. “The mind is everything, what you think you become.” – Buddha
So true. The key to your success in life is in the palms of your own hands. If you believe you can accomplish any goal, no matter how challenging it may be. The chances are that you will. If you believe a subject in school or task at work is too hard for you, the chances are that you have failed even before you begun. The mind is very powerful. The good thing is that you can influence your mind; you can control your thoughts. A lot of people think they cannot, but the reverse is the case. You need to know-how. Read more on how to control your mind and have a positive mindset.
3. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Dennis P. Kimbro
This positive mindset quote has very deep meaning. We live in a world of duality. There are good and evil, happiness and sadness, day and night, etc. No matter how positive you may be, not so nice things may happen now and then. For instance, people may try to provoke you at work or school. What matters most in such situations is how you react to them. Remember, though, that two wrong can never make a right. Read more here on the misconceptions on having a positive mindset.
4. “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” – Winston Churchill
A positive thinker sees obstacles and failures as learning curves, stepping stones to accomplish their heart’s desire as you learn more from failure than you do from success. A positive thinker does not live in fear of failure or what people will think about them; they pursue their dreams with optimism no matter how hard it may seem. There are, however, a lot of misconceptions about being a positive thinker or having a positive mindset, some more common than others.
5. “Don’t be pushed around by the fear in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” Roy T. Bennett
As aforementioned, your drive to succeed in life, accomplish your goals, and become successful has to be greater than your fear of failure. So do not be pushed around by fear. Rather put your heart into your dreams, into everything you do and succeed in what makes you happy.
6. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
This positive mindset quote is in line with the first aforementioned quote, “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
7. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel, and it may seem hard to get to it, but you can do it and just keep working towards it, and you’ll find the positive side of things.” – Demi Lovato
You have to preserver in the face of challenges that come your way. Stay consistent and put your heart into everything you do and blossom. Your fear of failure has to way less than the drive you have to succeed in life.
8. “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive” – Ellen DeGeneres
You literally have nothing to lose by trying to be a better version of yourself, by keeping a positive mindset and self-developing. There is, however, so much to gain, as it will make a huge difference in your life.
9. “Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
The people you surround yourself with influence you, whether you realise it or not. They may influence you for the better or, the worse. For instance, in line with this positive mindset quote by Arnold Schwarzenegger, if you want to become successful life, surround yourself with successful people.
10. “Life becomes easier and more beautiful when you can see the good in other people.” – Roy T. Bennet
When you see the good in other people, you treat them kindly. And what you give out into the world is what you get back in return. So, the positive energy you put out into the world by treating people kindly will come back to you in more ways than one. And sometimes, positivity comes back to you in awesome ways you never expected. Perhaps a promotion, a better job offer, you never know. Essentially, you should treat people the way you would like to be treated. So, have courage and be kind to others irrespective of the circumstance.
11. “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you are going to live your life.” – Joel Osteen
This great positive mindset quote rings true in so many ways, for you are an embodiment of your thoughts, words and acts, as these determine the kind of life you live, as you are a co-creator of your reality. A happy person cannot harbour negativity if you see someone walking around with so much negativity, being condescending to people around them and so on. Whilst also trying to act happy. Be rest assured, that person is not happy. But most likely has some issues and need some help and genuine kindness shown to them. A truly happy person spreads happiness and positive energy to those around them. And in turn, such a person will attract more positive life experiences into their life. In order words, you will live a better, more fulfilled life if you choose to be positive and have a grateful attitude.
12. “Don’t let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Control your fear and turn mental blocks into building blocks.” – Dr Roopleen.
This positive mindset quote addresses a prevalent problem that a lot of people face. They let the fear of failure, the fear of what people will think, stop them from going outside their comfort zone to pursue and achieve success in life. The drive to succeed in life has to be greater than the fear of failure.
13. “If you tell yourself you feel fine, you will.” – Jodi Picoult
This seemly simple positive mindset quote says a lot; it carries a lot of meaning to it. For word of mouth is very powerful. What you say with your mouth, you proclaim unto yourself. And for the law of attraction, you attract what you are. So even when you feel down but say you are fine, act okay, and you will most definitely become okay.
14. “Some days, there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” – Emory Austin
This is a very powerful positive mindset quote, in the sense that life happens. We live in a world of duality where there are good days and bad; there is positive and negative. Every day will not be rosy. So for those blue days where you feel like you have no reason to smile, smile anyway. You may not have a song in your heart but sing anyway. Keep your positive mindset and have a grateful heart for the things that are going right in your life. For as long as you have breath, there is hope. And things will eventually turn around for you.
15. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” Oprah Winfrey
This is so true on all levels and encapsulates all the positive mindset quotes elaborated on in this article. You are a co-creator of your own reality. You control your life and your destiny. Your thoughts manifest in your attitude and utterances, and all these have a role to play in your success in life or lack thereof. It is there more advantageous to have a positive mindset, be kind to people and change your future for the better.
- The Truth About Forgiveness: Why It Is So Hard. - 23 May 2023
- How to fall in love with taking care of yourself. - 11 April 2023
- Best Quotes For Financial Freedom And Independence. - 19 March 2023